Sunday, February 23, 2014

Weight loss is mighty hard... mighty hard!

Warning: A bunch of complaining to follow for a few sentences

I have tried every darn diet and every darn carb blocker pill Dr. Oz has suggested.  I can't stay on the diets (including that 21 detox, I lasted 1 week) and I forget to take those pills and don't think they were working for me anyway..... I just get so frustrated sometimes!! ugh!!!

But.... I did it to myself. I ate and ate and ate and didn't work out and I am catching it in time, so I shouldn't complain. Just tired of not making progress, it's very slow and challenging, but when you age, I guess that is what happens.

End complaining!

I am doing weight watchers (not officially) just on my own by writing down what I eat and checking weight watcher points for things including my exercise.

Week 1, I lost 3 pounds
Week 2, I lost 1 pound

Total of 4 pounds. I am pretty much plateauing the past 3 weeks, but that is only because I have gone way over my points and anytime points and not working out enough. But at least I didn't gain.

I would love to loose 5 more pounds and my goal is by the end of March.  I am working out 3-6 days a week and I'm sticking to my points.

So I think I'll be on track! Summer is quickly coming and I don't want to be covered up all summer long.

1 comment:

  1. Keep at it chica! Your hard work will pay off in time. Not to mention the overall health benefits of eating right and exercising!

    hairsyvie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete