Sunday, January 12, 2014

21 Day Detox...Starting Sunday, January 12, 2014

Includes:
No white sugar
No white starch
No Alcohol
No Pork
No Beef
No Caffeine
No Dairy
No Salt

The first week give up all starches.  2nd week onward, only brown starches such as brown rice, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, whole wheat bread, whole grain pasta... and just one serving per day.

You can eat, fruits, veggies, chicken, fish, turkey, beans, eggs (not dairy, animal byproduct). And you can drink, decaf tea and coffee.

If you need a sweetener for your decaf hot beverage, try honey or agave nectar... neither of which I enjoy, but we'll see how I feel after 21 days.

I am working on a 7 day meal plan but it's taking me awhile, for now I am posting what I ate/will eat today and tomorrow.

Since my blood pressure is so high, I'm not going to run til Thursday. I want to bring it down a bit before increasing my heart rate with a high powered run.


Note: I am not a doctor, nutritionist, or any medical professional.  This is just what I am doing under my own personal advice.  Any medical questions or issues you may have, you should consult a professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment